M.I Abaga Rapper defends Ice Prince’s Twitter meltdown

Chocolate City Music President M.I Abaga defends his 'brother' after his Twitter meltdown. 

M.I and Ice Prince


Nigerian rap celebrity M.I Abaga, 35, yesterday (January 19) defended Ice Prince after the ‘Oleku’ artiste suffered a Twitter meltdown because of the allegations of his girlfriend cheating on him.
Yesterday Ice Prince hinted that he had left his girlfriend Maima Nkewa only for him to defend her later in the day.
Ice Prince and M.I Abaga

As Ice Prince and Maima quickly became a trending topic on the micro-blogging site, his friend and label mate M.I came out to defend him.
In a couple of tweets M.I revealed he spoke to Ice Prince and understands why he defended his girlfriend

With the whole drama going on, Maima Nkewa has not reactedto the allegations

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Gibraltar: Union Jack still favoured despite Brexit

Meek Mill Rapper sentenced to 6 additional years of probation

Chelsea 1 Vs Manchester United 1 Costa scores late to continue Hiddink's unbeatean run

Make money Online with Google and become a shareholder

Floyd Mayweather Former world boxing champions sleeps on bed of money